Mercedes-Benz Stadium Was Designed With You In Mind
A reimagined fan experience like none other. We are changing the game for everyone.
Improving The Entry Experience
We’ve taken steps to get you here as quickly as possible.
- We’ve partnered with Waze to provide you with turn-by-turn navigation to your parking lot. Waze allows us to program street closures and traffic patterns into their maps so that you will receive the most efficient route possible.
- We’ve reengineered the gate entry experience. By using walk through magnetometers for security and new turnstiles, the gates have 40% more capacity than the Georgia Dome. Our entry process ensures safe, secure and efficient entry for all fans!
New Event Day Experiences
Arrive early for the party. Stay for the Fan First prices.
- The Front Porch, a 61,000 square foot outdoor fan plaza, is an area for ticketed guests to enjoy live entertainment, food and beverages before, during, and after the event. Party on the porch and experience a whole new way to tailgate.
- Fan First. Always. On every concourse, at every concession, experience Fan First pricing that makes every event more affordable to enjoy the incredible variety of Atlanta’s best food and beverages that Mercedes-Benz Stadium has to offer.
Be Social & See Everything
Experience everything Mercedes-Benz Stadium has to offer without missing a moment.
- View the Window to the City up close at the Skybridges located on Concourse 200 and 300. Built in the heart of Atlanta, Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides you an incredible space to stand in awe of the city skyline while never missing a moment of the action.
- RISE UP. The 100 Yard Club, an Atlanta Falcons themed club located on Concourse 300, provides the most diehard fans an amazing area dedicated to the fan experience. With a variety of Fan First inspired concessions and TVs spread throughout the space, enjoy friends, family and the game all at once.
- On the 100 and 200 Concourses you can find a Neighborhood Bar, a place to congregate with friends and grab a drink. Each bar has an expansive variety of beverage options at Fan First pricing, TVs and views of the field. Watch, drink and be merry!
We have architected the entire stadium with your comfort in mind.
- Seats in the Mercedes-Benz Stadium are 21 inches wide, 2 inches wider than the seats in the Georgia Dome.
- The Window to the City, retractable roof, and ETFE panels will bring natural light into the stadium making it feel like an outdoor environment, with the comfort and temperature of an indoor stadium.
- 22% more restroom fixtures for men and 30% more for women.
- The robust wireless and cellular network in the stadium enables fans to stay connected at all times.